Feeling weird today and not sure if it means anything

Im 29 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm just really feeling weird today. The discharge has increased alot , my heart feels like its racing super duper fast, and I'm now taming a nosebleed with TP stuck in both nostrils. Ive read nose bleeds can be common in pregnancy, however ive never had one until now and this is my 3rd pregnancy. Other than these 3 things I feel alright besides the usual braxton hicks that I've grown so used to by now. I hate that I feel so weird on a saturday when the office is closed so just wanted to post here and get some thoughts. Last thing I want to do is rush to get checked out only to wait around forever and get sent right back home again.

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My heart randomly starts beating super hard and fast too. My ob told me that its just blood flow and my body working extra hard. I usually get a bottle of water and lay on my left side and relax for awhile. Your discharge will increase the farther along you get. As long as its not blood/brown/pink tinged you don't need to worry. Nosebleeds are very common even though you've never had one before. I hope some of this calms ya nervs but if not call ur ob. Saturday or not, that's what they're there for!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• A nosebleed can mean high blood pressure. Call the doctor. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i'd call the hospital, or your dr. nose bleed and fast heart beat doesn't sound so good to me! good luck mama, with this, and the twins!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2011