SO STRESSED :(

So its not so much a question as much as its needing advice? I try to talk to my husband but I don't think he really understands my point of view on it. Basically I'm due dec. 31st we are most likely moving the middle of dec. We gave our dog away 7 months ago and now have the possibility of getting her back.. and my husbands dog that lived at his parents was just murdered so I know he could benefit from having her back with us.. but i'm not sure if i can handle a baby and a cat and a dog and moving.. specially sense i don't have a job so i would be home all the time with that craziness... Anyone else have any experience or advice or something ?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 11:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I stay home all day with my 2yr old 10m old being 30wks pregnant we dont go anywhere and i rarely even go outside my house. Oh did i mention i have 2 big dogs and 3 cats. Plus a mouse that i just found out likes to run around the house at night. You will figure it out if you really want to have your dog come back and i know how hard it is to move that late in pregnancy last november i was 8m pregnnt with my daughter and we moved 3hrs away and it was very stressful once you get past the move it will get better. Oh and I am very sorry to hear about you hubby's dog. That is horrible. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am a single mom and had an emergency c-section at 38 weeks and moved 2 weeks later.....I think that you should be fine handling a dog and a cat and a baby and moving....your husband will be helping too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Only you can determine what you can handle. Is your dog completely crazy, or is she somewhat trained?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i would seriously try not to move so close to ur due date thats gonna be really stressful and u could possibly go into labor at any time if its at all possible to push back the moving i would do it. as for the dog, if it brings the love of an animal then do it i dont think it will matter that much among the stress of moving and having a baby...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think your just overwhelmed...and your labor is just around the corner,

I know what you feel like, I have to get Another C-Section on the 15th of dec, and i am stressing over things as well,

bills ...xmas....new baby....everything is getting to me,...but...now im focused on...my lexie...and my new baby on the way....butttt!!

here lately even the bird is pissin me off, :(
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2008