If you could be invisible for one day what would you do? and you could go anywhere.

But there is a catch you cant murder or hurt anyone you also will not be able to touch anyone.

MamaAlderman_2

Asked by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Id sit in the oval office for the day or area 51 to see what really goes on and what is said. LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• can I still do harmless pranks? ;o) like saran wrap under the toilet seat for hubby? LOL

IDK I'm too self conscious enough without actually knowing what people do when I'm not there....I can't think of anything cool other than pranks on hubby :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:02 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would spend the day with my sweetheart. I'd love to see what he does every day (we don't live together, or see each other often enough) at work, and at home.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 12:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would catch my ex at all the lies he says, get proof of it and get his deadbeat butt thrown in jail for not paying child support.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• LOL Vbruno that is too funny

I would go to peoples I dont likes houses and move their stuff around like put the dirty dishes away stuff to make them think they are going crazy lol
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008