Childrens books

Has anyone read, or own the book "Someday" written by Alison McGhee and illustrated by Peter H.Reynolds? And out of everyone who has it, or who has read it, how many of you cried while reading it? We were in the Minneapolis airport and i was in the book store and i started bawling like a baby when i read it. But i am 5 months pregnant, and we were on our way home from our honeymoon, so i had been without my 2 year old daughter for 5 days and really missing her. But my husband couldn't believe i started crying right there in the airport. So, i was just wondering how many other people cried while reading it, so i don't just feel like a pregnant bawl baby who cries at everything.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 12:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I bought a copy for my daughter when she was born. I can't read it without crying. It's a beautiful book! And yes, my hubby thinks I'm crazy too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Oh for sobbing out loud! My kids go from 23 on down to 2 and I cannot read it at all without crying.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• well this was the first time i ever broke down crying over a book in a public place, and he's trying to push the blame on my hormones. And i was like, well maybe that's it, but i think it's just the book. So i was wanting others opions. Thats so funny. So far everyone has cried.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 3:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008