When you call your husband at work does he tend to want to get off the phone fast?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• no

Answer by older at 1:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• only if i call him at times he's not on break or at lunch, he is busy and i understand
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• When he is working in town, he will stay on the line. And he usually seems to want to say something else. When he is working for the government, out of town, he is very officious and gets rid of me fast. This is about three months of the year.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Rarely did I ever call my husband at work and when I did, I was always careful to keep the call short. Work time is work time.
    ihatetocook

Answer by ihatetocook at 1:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yers, he does because he's at work to work not socilize with me and he knows that when I do call it is very important. I can't take personal phone calls at my job either unless it's an emergency
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• depends on if his boss is around or not. it depends on what kind of job your hubby has that he can sit and talk on the phone all day. sometimes mine can and sometimes he can't. so i don't worry. it seems lately we don't have much to say anyway.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• generally yes. He hates it when I call him at work...mainly because if I call him, its not for anything super important and he doesnt keep his phone on him for risk of breaking or getting it dirty, so if his phone rings, he has to stop what hes doing and answer it...just to hear me say "HI, when are you coming home today?"
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't call my Husband at work. He occasionally texts me if He can sneak away to do so, but otherwise, We don't talk when He is working. He has a job to do and is very busy, I wouldn't call unless it was an emergency. He calls me as soon as He is off, though, to talk to me on the drive home, because He wants to..and I love that.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes.It is because he is busy not because he doesnt want to talk to me...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Not at all, he's a diesel mechanic. But I can tell when he needs to go.
    nqmochafrappe

Answer by nqmochafrappe at 3:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2011