Last night my husband surprised me...

I posted this question earlier as I thought I had to run out the door and I wanted everyone's opinion. I ended up not going, so I am gonna repost this question.

Last night my husband & I caught up with each other after a long busy week. So we go to bed and we end up making love. It's dark and I noticed something wasn't right now there on him. I didn't say anything until we were finished. Afterwards he gets out of the shower, and I notice what I thought I felt earlier that was so strange. He had trimmed almost ALL of his pubic hair off down there. Let's just say I was, uummmm..... surprised! I mean it is as short as his arm hair. I am not sure how to feel about it and I still have not said anything to him about it. Thinking about it since last night and he had to go to work this morning, it has kinda grown on me. Before it looked like his penis had a rainforest around it, all bushy. Now it's like a different... man!

Still thinking if I truly like it. What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• My thoughts are that he is doing it for someone else.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• If he wants to trim it then fair play to him. I prefer men who do.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Make sure you tell him you like it. Believe it or not, men need to hear that stuff as much as women do. It will make him feel good. My DH started doing it one day too, i told him it looks nice & he has not stopped since...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I'd wonder what he was up to is my thoughts
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• why would you wonder what he's up to, or why would you think he's doing it for someone else? I wouldn't think those things, i trust my DH.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i'd thank him profusely and offer a bj...now that the forest was cleared, and i could actually get to the tree!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My guy does it & it's so much nicer than a big mound of pubes!! I prefer he does! Why would someone automatically assume he's cheating? I don't understand that!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I personally like but say something like "hey I noticed the change down there, really nice, what made you do it ? To me its strange that he never said anything about it to you like after the sex.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I'd at least mention it, I don't think he'd be too happy if you didn't make a remark and he thought you totally ignored it. I personally think it's his penis and he can do what he wants hair or no hair, the damn things still looks ugly to me. Might like them for sex, but they are ugly. LOL
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Who doesn't appreciate a little personal grooming?? lol If you're automatically assuming he's doing it for someone else maybe you need to step back and ask yourself why you don't trust him.
    foxy420_1

Answer by foxy420_1 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011