Do you use your phone or Ipod (or other technology)?

I have a blackberry. I was thinking of buying an ipod touch for different apps I want and to put music on so I dont have it on my phone. Do any of you use an Ipod for this? How do you like carrying around 2 different things (phone and ipod)? Does it work well for you? I dont want to put everything on my becuase it already freeezes up with iheart radio.

MizzNicole

Asked by MizzNicole at 2:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Technology

• Get an iPhone, then you have everything in one gadget. I love my iPhone, used to be a Blackberry mama myself but am glad I switched.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I had a droide and loved what I could do, but I kept muting and hanging up on people so I returned it after 2 weeks! Now I want it back!! I was thinking about getting an Iphone, but you cant get insurance on it. I drop my phone way too much! Thanks for your response.
    MizzNicole

Comment by MizzNicole (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I had a BlackBerry and an iPod at one time. It was no big deal to have 2 devices. I have an iPhone now, and I still have 2 devices (actually 3 because I have 2 iPods) because I have so much music that it will never all fit onto one device (so I use 1 iPod for all the kids' music and 1 for music I listen to less often, and my iPhone for the stuff I listen to most right now). It's really no big deal to carry more than one device. They aren't huge and bulky, afterall.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• As far as dropping an iPhone, just get yourself an Otterbox (Defender, I think the model is). You could run over your iPhone with a minivan with that thing and it wouldn't get a scratch.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Ive saw the otter box,but they are big. My boyfriend had one and it got dirty inside it all the time and was a pain to take off.......maybe i will look into it though.
    MizzNicole

Comment by MizzNicole (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have an Android. I like it so much better than the blackberry, & iPhone.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I used to have a phone and an ipod touch, but soon after getting the ipod touch and realising how good they were i decided to get an iphone! A few months later my phone took a swim in the toilet and i didn't even try to dry it out...i flew in the car and got an iphone 4! Best investment ever! Saved me a fortune by checking prices on amazon while im shopping! lol I just wish i got it first rather than the ipod touch.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2011