vtech mobigo

I'd like some reviews! I saw you can attach it to the computer...but it runs off batteries so wont those games get lost? Would this game system be easier for a 3 year old than leapster2?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I bought them for my 3 and 4 year old sons. They LOVE them! The games that you ca upload only last until the Mobigo is turned off. D:
    But the games you can buy are fun and even my younger son loves them and can play them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh and I bought some rechargeable batteries and they are a godsend. I just plug them in at night and they are ready to go first thing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yes we have a ton of rechargeables!
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My four year old is mad for his. It was the one thing that 'Santa' took a chance on and turned out to be his favorite present.

You can also get a memory card to store the games you download. Saw it on the site when I was registering but haven't looked into it.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• oh really? neat!
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My son is 4 and i think that it was the best thing that he got for Christmas the games that can be downloaded are more learning games not with caractors like the ones that u buy but my son likes them all that we have tried its gotten him into figuring things out.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2011