If he's accusing you of cheating..he's most likely cheating?

I completely agree with that.. If he is constantly accusing his wife/gf/so of cheating and he has no reason at all to believe she truly is he is most likely doing it. I have accused him of cheating for YEARS and YEARS and my reason is because of text messages, calls his behavior and he constantly accuses me because " if you dont know, i dont know" is his reason.

I accuse because I have proof and would never cheat and have never cheated and he accuses because....he cheats> right.. do you believe if he has no reason to believe she is cheating it is because he is doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• In many cases, yes. And before my Husband and I were brought Together, that was the case every time with my exes. Sometimes, though, it's just insecurity.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i think you need more proof then someone accussing to know...
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 2:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I do not agree with your rationale.

Answer by older at 2:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Well not always he may just be insecurities. My husband has accused me of cheating a few times when I have never cheated. Every women from his past has cheated on him. How do we not know if he may have "proof". He may see it as proof but it may just be nothing. The same goes for women if she keeps accusing her man of cheating does that mean she's cheating?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• If there is proof then leave him. Don't put up with that BS>
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I wish the best of luck to you. You can do, just remember you are better off without a lying cheating dog in your life
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i agree to a point. i have been in a relationship where he constantly accused me and viola it was him.
    i am also in a situation right now where he is not accusing me BUT he is being very secretive. im starting to wonder....
    JOR_HAIL

• I dont agree. When I first got with my dh I always thought he was cheating, but I have never cheater on him.. I always thought he was cheating because I didnt think it was possible for him to want to be with me
    Anonymous

• The men that I know that accused their wives of cheating, both were the cheaters. That's not saying that all do, but they have such a guilty conscience they just don't trust their mates. I know a guy cheated so bad, he'd run home 3 & 4 times a day to check on his wife, and he was the cheater. It's so sad when your suspicious, but I say once a cheater, always a cheater. If you have proof positive, then you should let him know YOU CAN do better. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• @BeautytheBeast: I hope to God you are being sarcastic..cause if you're not - you have a seriously f'ed up perspective on things.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2011