Freezing not hot

Hello, Ok every book I have read and every website I go to talk about how hot pregnant woman feel because of hormones. I am the total opposite I am freezing all the time to the point that my hands and fingers look kinda purple ish not like blue but a light pink purple color. Is this normal anyone else freezing cold out there? by the way I dont know if it matters but I am 11 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am always cold too!!! My feet, my hands, heck my whole body! look like an Eskimo on my own house!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I didn't get hot, either, I was chilly! The discoloration of your appendages can be a sign of poor circulation, though...I guess I would just maybe make sure your doc is aware, just in case it ties in with anything else going on with you.

The nice thing about being on the colder side it that you can snuggle instead of pushing away!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am the same way! I can be moving around and working (doing hair) and my clients will tell me that its hot in the shop. Meanwhile... I am wearing my jacket and freezing! Its weird but at least I know I'm not the only one!
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 12:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i am the same way.... im freezing all the time... my feet and hands more so... im used to being hot all the time and looking forward to the cold winters and now im dreading it cuz im too cold....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Same here!! LOL I am always cold too. My husband cracks up at me all the time! (I am not currently preggers, but still a coldy all the same)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Glad to hear that I am not alone! I am freezing too - especially my feet and hands! When it was 100+ degrees outside this summer I was in sweats and under a heavy blanket but still cold! Now that it is colder outside, I am really freezing! I keep the vent closed in my office (coworkers like the still run the AC when it is 50 outside) and almost always have a sweater/hoodie on. I even run my space heater quite a bit. They all make fun of me, but I don't care! I cannot help it that I am so cold!

Sending warm fuzzy feelings to all of us "coldies!" :-)
    SassyJulie

Answer by SassyJulie at 12:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2008