Does anyone smoke, you know, "the stuff".......

Just wondering???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• nope i did untill i was 4 month preggers and decided i was time to grow up for the sake of my baby
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 12:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• No, no and no! Would never forgive myself if it will effect the baby...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• im not pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Used to and had a good time doing it. I haven't done it in years and never plan to again. But I don't pass judgement on who ever does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I did and will continue someday. i think it elevates your mind and is part of meditation to rastafari .
    giovannismom01

Answer by giovannismom01 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I used to alot, but quite when I had kids. Maybe again someday who knows
    Sometimes I wish I could when I am stressed ya know to just chill but I am with a goody goody and he would never forgive me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah i did and i really enjoyed most of it, but i do feel like it ruined my memory. i cant remember a great deal of my one semester in college. i stopped all that when i had kids tho. im paranoid about that. im afraid something will happen and ill get them taken away because of it. and theyre my responsibility. if i was to EVER do it again it wouldnt be til tey were old. OLD. and can defnitely take care of themselves. (but if it wasnt for that one parrty i might not have met my DH)lol
    rochellejames

Answer by rochellejames at 12:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I used to until I had to quit for nursing school and now as a nurse and mommy I won't touch the stuff.

If it were legal, I would be all over it.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Nope, but only because I don't really like it. I used to when I was younger, and DH is a liscenced medical user. I just don't like how it makes me feel anymore. Sometimes I'll take a tiny drag to help me sleep, but any more than that and it makes my hands go numb and my mind races like crazy no matter what kind it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I never had in my life!!! Proud to say!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 2:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008