anyone else loose socks after doing laundry? WHAT is going on ???

where in the world are all of our family socks going? Mine, DH, son and daughter..... i have too many socks with no matches.........GGGGrrrrr

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes the sock monster lives in my house too.... Along with the mitten monster!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I HATE SOCKS!!!!!!! I always so, if I won the lottery I'd throw them all out and start over with ones that look nothing alike.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 2:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yes! i think its a conspiracy!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 2:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yep, my dryer eats them too.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes, fortunately the 10 year old has told me it's now the style to wear two different kinds of socks at the same time. Love it!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• my house does the same thing i have givin up onsocks they go into the laundry and never come out
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• sock monster that lives behind the dryer, lol. I think there's a mitten monster in our hall closet too, lol.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We have squirrels that run around my roof. In the morning, after waking me up at night, they come down and look in my bedroom window and watch me until I wake up. During the night they take half the socks. They store them with their nuts and bring them back after they see that I have used the unmated one for cleaning and thrown it away.
    My husband works out of town about three months a year. One month, I was so tormented I went into Dick's sporting goods and looked into buying a gun to get rid of the squirrels the clerk suggested that I use peanut butter and set a trap.
    Now me and the squirrels are living in denial. They do as they please and I deny they exist.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yup! u are not alone,,im thinking about buying a sock bag to wash the socks in...lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• socks, mittens and underwear! Lol
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2011