Republicans are running the house..do you think?

that their agenda is to ruin the president and make things difficult so that the win in 2012?

Do you think the work they will be doing while running the house be to destory the president to make him look bad by going against what they really want to do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• BRICK HITS WALL. PUBES WILL DO NOTHING TO HELP THE PEOPLE, THE ECOMOMY OR THE PRESIDENT. BUT THEY WILL TEACH US ALL ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION!!

Anonymous

• NP nailed it. Obama doesn't need anyone to make him look bad or ruin him. To be honest, I'm not sure he doesn't work to eliminate anyone who competes with him for that job :-(
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• that their agenda is to ruin the president and make things difficult so that the win in 2012?

They don't need to. Obama does enough damage to himself all by his lonesome.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No I think they are really trying to save us! They got elected because they listened to their constituency; from what I have seen and heard, they are doing exactly what we expect them to do…

Imo, ANYTHING they can do to stop the current admin's reckless spending, will certainly gain them brownie points…
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Kerp, did you know that you can burn 150 calories an hour banging your head on walls like that?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• LOL no, he doesn't need any help doing that.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• The 'agenda' is to try to stop the hemorrhaging and save this country. If they makes things so difficult for PBO that he can't win, well, he did it to himself by insisting all the bills that were shoved down our throats were passed to keep him from looking bad or to save his presidency.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I think Obama screwed himself before the republicans took over. He didnt offer the hope and change he promised and Americans dont have patience for BS.
    Anonymous

• Without cooperation with dems in the Senate they can't do much. And generally speaking, the opposing side doesn't usually work hard to get the opposite side's candidate elected.

Only time will tell, but hopefully they ALL learned that the are responsible to their constituency.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I understand why the OP posted this anonymously. I wouldn't want this question attached to my screenname either!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2011