are you in therapy ?

for , anxiety , depression , a f;;;;;ed up marriage , abuse issues , or any mental health reason ? i think im going back as soon as can .

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Health

• I've been to a therapist during two periods in my life....once was marriage counseling with my now EX husband....that ended when he was told he was a sex and porn addict and needed additional help. He stood up and screamed "Everyone is ganging up on me" and stormed out.

The 2nd time I was seeing a therapist was this past summer.....we had a home invasion and I had a hard time getting over it....I still sometimes have rough nights, but I expect that, who wouldn't after finding a man crawling into your bedroom at 4am!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No, but DH and I need it pretty badly. I have decided to find out who will accept our insurance and go to them for counseling. We need some help soon or our marriage is looking pretty dead in the water.
    thebatesfamily

Answer by thebatesfamily at 3:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I wish I was in therapy. I don't have the money. There is no family support groups in my small town. That's why I'm on the web. Good luck!
    LadyQuin

Answer by LadyQuin at 3:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yes i go once a month and i have to say that i am really happy about it...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• thebatesfamily....call Catholic Charities. They offer counseling and base the fee on what you earn. When my ex and I went it was $5 a session!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I see a therapist once a month for anxiety/depression and she has been so helpful.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011