I just don't understand why there has to be so much family DRAMA?!?! UGGHHH

So, my bf and I were suppose to be moving to NH with my mother. We already told my son's father and just about everyone we know that we are moving. Just went through the drama of his father saying he will file for custody since i'm abandoning my son. So, I get this text about a hour ago. saying " U will have to find other ways to move. I am leaving, Jess is gone and Mark doesn't want u two to come." From my mother. so I take it she opened her mouth like always and its hell on earth there and when she not happy NO ONE IS HAPPY. good thing I didnt tell my son yet. I was planning to tonight. so not I havent the slightest clue what we will do. I dont want people to think we cant seem to get our stuff straight. cause its not us!! Im geting super stressed and Im about over all this crap. My bf said we just werent meant to go, and he had a feeling it would happen since there was a huge fight at my moms the other day. All we wanted was a fresh start. but i guess we are stuck here. in crappy, no work around Florida...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• perhaps your bf is right... maybe it wasn't ment to be.. you'll be out of the drama and that is stress you don't want... but yeah in every family there is pretty much always drama just can't escape that... i'm sorry.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Take it as a blessing get out there and create your own fresh start!
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Things happen for a reason it will all work out dont force it
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011