I dont get orgasms, I get PEE gasms. Or thats III call them! adult content

I dont know whats wrong with me. I orgasm, but I pee at the same time! Hubby thinks its sexy, i think its gross!! I dont know how to turn on the right button!! LOL. Its like I cant shut it off when its going! Its like a waterfall, sprinkler thing!! Am I the only one who doesnt orgasm correctly???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• first time ive heard of that! and your hubby is weird! who would LIKE to be peed on? lol. no offense! At least you can get off!
    Anonymous

• You aren't peeing, some women have a female ejaculation. Which isn't pee at all and many women have this. I do, i've been called everything from Niagara Falls to gusher, lol. My husband likes it as well and thinks it's a moment of triumph when I cum like that, hehehe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• OMG! I guess im NOT the only one! My hubby said he surprised there werent water spots on the ceiling!! lololol!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You are completely NORMAL!!! This is not peeing, its female ejaculation. It seems like you're peeing because it comes from the same place, but is definitely not the same. There are plenty of other women out there like you (myself included)! Embrace it and enjoy it!! Along with Mom2 up there, my husband thinks its great!!
    foxy420_1

Answer by foxy420_1 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Girl we are few.. it's called squirting!!!! and your hubby must be doing something right cause yes once you start you can not stop!! You should feel lucky you have that ability! lol And yes men loveeeeee it!!! I have one ex who thought is was yunk.. needless to say he is an ex!!! lol
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• It is a gspot orgasm. You are squirting, CONGRATS!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 3:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• As others have stated.. You are not "peeing" you are "squirting". Female ejaculation brought on by orgasms (usually g-spot or a combo of g-spot/clitoral orgasm).

It is considered to be the most intense orgasm a woman can experience. I must admit, for me it very much is.. lol

There are many of us who are "squirters" most women are/can be, it's all about stimulation to the right spots to bring about orgasm.

Many, many men, not only find it to be an extreme turn on, but also highly enjoyable. Think of it this way. It's the sign of a "job well done" when their partners have such intense orgasms. Many Men derive just as much pleasure and excitement from giving their partner so much as pleasure, as they do from experiencing that much pleasure themselves.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• lol you are squirting!!! i do that too. the first time i ever had that happen, i freaked out. lol. i started crying and i told my friend and she laughed. told me ii was squirting .... its common!
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Girl you are LUCKY!!!!! I wish I could do that. You are one of the privileged few!!
    Anonymous

• I think you're very lucky! lol I have only experienced it once and it was THEY BEST ORGASM EVER! Unfortunately it wasn't with my husband it was before I met him and he would love it if I could squirt with him but it just hasn't happened. Though my husband does give me some wicked good orgasms.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2011