Best mascara?

I can't seem to find a mascara that I'm really happy with. I'm always changing it because I can't find one I REALLY like. Any suggestions?

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Great lash in the pink tube. I used to market talent. Every phot shoot I ever did, the make up artist used Great Lash.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Definitely Maybelline, it doesn't clump & you get great volume, I use Lash Stiletto, The Falsies & Colossal...best thing about it is it's only like $6, not $30!!
    perty_kity

Answer by perty_kity at 4:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• maybelline stiletto mascara
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Maybelline
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Depends on the kind of lashes you have. I have wimpy, fine lashes that look like I don't have any at all. if I want a huge impact, I use the Loreal Double Extend mascara with the beauty tubes. For everyday, I use the lashblast from cover girl, in the thin yellow tube. Both use the microfiber technology, butthe doube extend is very shiny black, and extend my lashes big time. the lashblast does a better of job of making my lashes thick and lovely but more natural looking. Both don't smudge, but the lashblast does run with water--like if I cry.

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 4:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara is the BEST!!! Lengthens and thickens...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I use buxom mascara. I got it at sephora. the only down side is that its $18 :/ but i had extra cash and i LOVE it. sephora has a bunch to choose from and the ladies that work there could probably give you some advice. also, if you bought some and took it home to try, and you dont like it, you can return it.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Maybeline Stiletto mascara.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Maybelline Pink & green tube I always use it & buy it have been since 13 yrs old its one of the best, also Clinique mascaras & Lancome are awesome. One that I also like is the Covergirl lash lites in a white tube its good.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I like the Falsies one the best...I have practically non-existent eyelashes, so I need all the help i can get.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2011