Would you be upset???

Me and my SO have always gone to shows and concerts together. Our favorite bands lead singer has his own album and its AMAZING. We have gone to every show of the bands together. The lead singers solo shows are ALWAYS 21+ so we can never go unfortunately :(

we have been waiting until a show comes that is all ages of his so we can go.

He just told me.. "oh guess what! im going to see jason devores solo show (lead singer) on the 21st with my brother and his wife"

Hmmm i feel REALLY left out. he said i cant go because im pregnant. which i get... BUT its not a concert, its a show at a restaurant so no moshing or anything crazy like that.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 12:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT
    I havent gone to any concerts lately because they are outside and its been too hot here. This one is inside though. Im so upset and feel so left out.

just because i am pregnant doesnt mean i cant have a life. wth? would you be upset? you waited SO long to be able to go to your favorite singers show and he doesnt invite you...

am i over reacting? or no?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Why don't you go?
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 12:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• he didnt invite me and now i feel im just bombarding if i go.

i told him i want to go & hes all you cant.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Tell him you are going too.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• And you're going to do what your S/O tells you?
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• the only way to get there is if i were to ride with him i just told him im going he said good luck! and flipped m off
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Maybe he's worried about the atmosphere inside being bad for you and baby? I know I have seen some concerts in little venues and they are smoke filled (and most of the smoke is pot)... Do you know the place he's playing? Will it be clouded with smoke? If not -- talk to him. Tell him you're feeling really left out and you want to go. Tell him you appreciate him looking out for you while you're pregnant - but you need fun time too!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Uh huh. Sorry I typed my answer before you said he flipped you off :( No idea whats going on there. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt -- thinking he was concerned for you and baby.
    Serafyna

• Some people are just rude and obnoxious. Then some are just selfish and more worried about themselves.I'd call someone else and have them take me.Then when he seen me there and tried to talk to me I'd flip him off and say "Good luck with that!" LOLThen have the person take me home when I was done watching them. HeHe.IDK,maybe u shouldnt listen to me.LOL I have issues with people actin like I or anyone else is beneath them. We all have a right to be happy! Good luck gurl! Keep us updated. Later Dayz!
    Momof4Gr8Kids

Answer by Momof4Gr8Kids at 12:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Are you sure he isnt meeting up with someone there? Why would he flip you off and not want you to go?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008