any good work at home programs available?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• www.odesk.com
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You can read my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Be careful. Most of these are scams.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• There are plenty of good work at home programs. I currently work at home for a company that has been in business for 38 years, NYSE listed, has a BBB rating of A+ and was just featured on the Fox Business News Network. But, yes you do have to be careful as I have been scammed plenty of times. If you are looking to make good money from home and are serious you can PM me. :-)
    Candleladies

Answer by Candleladies at 8:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

Happy to help with any questions. Best wishes!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• www.marykay.com/kbressan would love to share info with you!!!
    kbressan@marykay.com
    make 50% profit!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You can take the advice that these ladies have given you. Every single time this question is asked, they will give the same answers (I'm not knocking on those answering, just the repetition of the question). Go to the search box for CM and type in 'work from home' or 'home-based' jobs. You will find a TON of questions that match the question you're asking.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, there are. It just depends what it best for you and your Family's needs. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011