Do you believe in karma?

I always think of how good I want my life to be so I try to treat every situation as if it counts.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 4:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, absolutely.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i do...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes and I love watching Karma hit the people who's done be wrong.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No, I don't believe in karma at all. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. All we can do is hope that justice will be served someday.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 4:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I believe in Karma because when something wrong happens you know that handling the situation correctly with provide a positive outcome, so there is more to Karma than you know!
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• lol yeah I do in a humorous type of way. recently I was having a really bad day, just one thing after another and I ended up going to work and being sent home right away! i was like, thank you karma, you OWED me lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Now, after many lifetimes of creating harm and consequentially suffering, we live in a world with both. This is our Karma and this is the Law of Karma.

idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• In popular sayings, we have:

It will come home to them

Chickens return to their roost

They will get what's coming to them

The meaning is that evil is returned to the wrong-doer and they will eventually suffer for what they did.

This, in essence is the Law of Karma. That we receive what we give. That all our actions reflect back upon us, either in this world or in the subsequent ones.

idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I do believe in Karma, but just because something bad happens to someone it doesn't mean they did something wrong. I just like to see bad people get there revenge mostly hahah. I believe in god and we are blessed for all efforts we put forth to do good. Some trials are from god to test us to help make us into what he knows we can be, if we persevere. and some trials are caused by the adversary, those can also be overcome with faith in god. thats what I think. But I DO refer to Karma in a lot of situations. good attracts good negative attracts more negative
    strawberryLVR

Answer by strawberryLVR at 5:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yes, I want to do mean things sometimes, but I am afraid of Karma.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2011