Has anyone ever had to have a LEEP surgery before? adult content

Back in August I had to have a LEEP done bc I had an abnormal papsmear...anyway I was wondering if anyone has had this done and still had pains in their vagina. I'm getting them fairly regular and it has really interfered with sex. I go back to the dr soon, but i just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem?

ramita

Asked by ramita at 5:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Health

• and it sounds like endometreosis by the pain you have. I had this but it seemed to go away after being pregnant and having my son but at times i feel its coming back but then goes away again, with some instead of going away it can become worse with kids.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• An abnormal pap smear doesn't mean hpv beautythebeast. That wasn't even her questions, she was asking about pain, not for someone to be a bitch and tell her it serves her right when you don't even know the reason her pap was abnormal.

I've never had the procedure done so I don't know anything about it. Call your doc and find out. If it doesn't seem or feel right then somethings probably up. Good luck, I hope you find your answer.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Just Yesterday actually.

I was in pain till this morning but haven't had pain since. I'm not having sex so I can't answer if it would hurt after that.
    If it's still giving you issues months later I would go see your doctor.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• What a bi***, educate yourself
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• YOu could have had one partner and gotten hpv and hpv is not the only reason needing a leep done. Other cervical problems can appear. You obviously had unprotected sex to have a child right? Do you realize most men are carriers of the virus? So even if you were a virgin and his first truth be told most penises carry this virus and guess what hunny there is no test for men. Op I never had an abnormal pap or this done but 2 friends did I do not know the specifics but they did have bleeding afterwards I think.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have had one done before but it was about 7 years ago and I don't recall having reoccuring pains. GL to you.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I had mine done at least 6 years ago and I do not recall any complications.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I had one 7 years ago and didn't have any pain after the initial pain stopped.

Answer by missanc at 5:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I had it and all that i rember is pain that day and a little bleeding for a few days after.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• have had it done with out any pain, though. good luck
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 4:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2011