Where does the time go?

Today my son is 18 months. 18 MONTHS! I can't believe it. That many months ago I was giving birth to him... He was such a sweet easy baby now he acts like a 16 hormonal boy :( He has one big attitude on him. What happen to my sweet little man? I can't believe it's already been that long since I gave birth. The time flew by. It really does seem like yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital. Sometimes I wish they didn't have to grow up :(

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My first turned 10 yesturday. I just want to hold her in my arms and savior every last second of her being my little girl.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 5:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Wait until he is 22 with his own kids and you will wonder where the time went lol.

Answer by gemgem at 5:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My oldest turned 13 about a month ago.... yep, time really does fly.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 5:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I know what you mean! My son will be 3 in 3 months! Cant believe its been that long already! Time definitely flies by.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes, the time flies, and you have yet to meet another young man!

Answer by older at 5:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Wait till they are 20. You will really be wondering where the time went
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Jamaica is where the time goes. That's why it feels like there is so much there...

My youngest is 19. I have no memory of that many moments, so I'm sure the time went to the tropics without me noticing...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I know! My son is turning 4 and my daughter is turning 2 in March! It seems like just yesterday.....
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My DD is almost 21 months! 3 months shy of two! These past 2 years have flown by! It makes me so happy and sad seeing her grow up!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• ***TEARS**** I KNOW!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2011