conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura.

I was watching the one about 911 and the plane that so called hit the pentagon. It showed footage of the crash, but I never saw a plane. Is this like The JFK cover up? I find these stories interesting. Did a plane actually hit the pentagon, or do you think this is another cover up.?

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• OP---Just read the POPULAR MECHANICS special coverage of 9/11--it irrefutably debunks all of the conspiracy theories.

Flight 77 debris lies next to Pentagon on September 11, 2001

Plane wreckage? You decide!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No. Jesse Ventura is a waste of skin! He was a two-bit wrestler, and a washed-up politician,that feeds on the fears of the paranoid conspiracy theorists, to keep his name out there! He's a loser all the way around, and reminds me of Dale Gribble on King of the Hill,and that's not a compliment.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh, I meant to say, no I don't agree with Ventura. Of course a plane hit,and no they aren't covering anything up. All that needs to be covered up is Ventura!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh, tracy, that's fine. I didn't mean it to sound like I was hating on you. LOL. Ventura is just such a jerk loser. He makes me sick to even think about, and the fact he has a tv show really proves they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for tv show ideas.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• If a plane didn't hit it, what happened to the plane and it's passengers???
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Cover up imo. But then again, I tend to not believe much of what the government says, anyway.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 5:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My brother was there, my MIL was there ( I am from DC originally so I have lots of friends/relatives that work for the govt)- a plane hit that building- I have no reason to think my brother or MIL are part of any conspiracy.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• This "man" isn't worth the lost half hour of your life watching him. Just listen to him. He's so full of s@#$
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Honestly....this stuff sucks. I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next girl. But how can people forget all that happened?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Cover-ups are possible when you know enough about how the Intelligence Agencies work. I think we have been fed some big lies since 1963 and people accept them because they are too lazyto do the research.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011