Has anyone had breast discharge and sensitivity and not pregnant? adult content

So has anyone every experienced sensitive nipples and or discharge and not been pregnant? I went to the doc took a urine test a week ago and it was negative (doc said might be to early and just wait and see if i get my period this month or not). It is most notioceable while in the shower when the water hits them. It was really bad last week i had to cover them from the water, now its just sore , i also from time to time get a tingleing feeling in my nipples as well. And also when i get out of the s hower i have a small clear/milky discharge from my nipples. It was just the left breast but now its from both breast. im guessing its from the heat of the shower. But has this happened to anybody else?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Health

• it happened to me when i had a cyst in my breast. i still get it every once in awhile but i am not preggo.
    kellygurl87

Answer by kellygurl87 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No I have not but when we do self breast exams we are supposed to check for discharge. I would talk to your Dr. about it just to be safe.
    Anonymous

• A friend of mine was having discharge form her breast and it turned out to be a benign growth in her breast tissue. She could not feel it but her doctor could and sent her to get a mammogram biopsy. She did have it removed but everything was fine! Get it checked out the earlier things like this are detected the better.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I've had this happen when I wasn't pregnant as well. I did some research and found that it's fairly common. Other signs of trouble to look for might include: a lump in your breast, discharge containing blood, or if only one breast is affected.
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 12:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2011