Did you ever think that your husband was cheating on you but he was'nt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, I found him and a co-worker in a car together but it turned out he was doing something illegal which made me just as mad.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Nope every time I thought he was he was... Trust your instincts do your home work, cell phone records, history check on the computer. Can you get in to his email?  Does he shower now when he comes home but didn't before, if he gets there before you does he smell  fresh and clean or just showered (feel the bath towels.)

My DH cheated to many times every time I thought it was going on it was.  You know when things are not right.  In my case my DH was diagnosed bi-polar has been in treatment for over a year now.  We were separated for a year.  Things are great now but I truly feel we are the exception not the rule....

Good Luck (((Hugs)))

christinato

Answer by christinato at 6:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• yes but with all the searching I did I never found proof so I decided to stop obsessing.
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 7:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yeah and I felt really dumb

Answer by admckenzie at 7:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have had that for whole search and find NOTHING ... In my case he cheated a yr and a half ago and I have obsessed to find something since. To my luck I have found nothing which is good.
    shining5stars

Answer by shining5stars at 7:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes, and it hurt him.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• no
    when i thought he was
    he was

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011