For those of you who have partied in Vegas

Ok so my DH and I are going to Vegas at the end of the month and we are going all out because he's coming home from a deployment.

We normally are't club people but just wanna do everything we can. I found this VIP package deal online and it's $90 and it includes the cover charge and front of the line passes for like 20 clubs plus some 2-for-1 extras. At first I thought it was a great deal but the more I think about it we'd have to go to like 3 clubs both nights were there just to reach the $90. The only thing that is selling me is that you get front of the line.

Then a friend suggested that I call the hotel we're staying at because sometimes as a guest of the hotel you can get into their clubs for cheap. which is true for where were staying.

So my question is, for those of you who have partied in Vegas is it worth it to bar hop or should we stay in one place?

Parkers_Mommy8

Asked by Parkers_Mommy8 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Travel

• Honestly, I don't think I would purchase something like that in advance for Vegas. You never know how the night is going to go and what's going to be dead or what's going to be a hot spot. I've gone into Rum Jungle for example some nights and it's been packed and alot of fun and then other nights it was like a ghost town.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We were at Studio 54 a lot, and at that time women got in free. There is so much entertainment and fun things going in there that we didn't want to go anywhere else. We also went to Coyote Ugly which we didn't like the scene in there too much that night.If you get intoxicated and are really having a good time, you won't want to go anywhere else. We also went to some of the risque shows they had. Our Cab had buy one get one coupons and we found those very entertaining.

Congrats on your husband coming home and HAVE FUN!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Ask your cab driver. They always have free passes to most clubs. I live here and I don't party, but I have a friend who got dozens of passes from her cab driver when she came to visit.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh my...when I went, I did all that underage!!!, but of course we barhopped! ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Usually when I go I love to go and see the different hotels and restaurants. The food is excellent and I stay at the Rio, it is off the strip a bit so you can avoid the tourist crowd for the most part. At the hotel it is like it sounds, Rio like atmosphere, they have shows throughout the day with flying stuff from the ceiling and performers above the casino. You might want to wear comfortable shoes if you decide to hotel hop and see the strip. Hope you guys have a lot of fun.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 7:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Congrats on your husband coming home! Usually we end up staying where we go because we're having so much fun, plus you get loads of coupons for places when you ck into your hotel.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Thanks ladies I appreciate all your experiences. We're staying at NYNY and I really wanna go to Rok and I called and the guy said I would be free and my DH would be $10 so that's not bad. And then I wanna go to Pure and Studio 54 but just that right there doesn't pay for the $90. I feel like going to 6 different clubs is too much and like some of you said, if you like where you are it's not worth it.
    Parkers_Mommy8

Comment by Parkers_Mommy8 (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• been to Vegas- Never bar hoppped there. they do have great deals for servive men on Cruise ships ( with great dance clubs) But it sounds fun....I am a bit old for that. Vegas was great thou! Congrats and have fun!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I'm not sure.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I would skip the passes, and check with the concierge at the hotel

Answer by rkoloms at 10:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2011