I need help with my ringtone creator for iPhone (piog)!

I purchased a ringtone app for my iPhone. The app works fine. I was able to create several ringtones from my iTunes. The problem came when I tried to sync the ringtones. I followed a step-by-step instructional video for the app, but there seem to be key things missing from my iTunes Library...? The app video said that once I saved the ringtones to my desktop I could then double-click on them and they would be saved in the Ringtones tab under Library in iTunes. Well, I don't have a Ringtones tab. Can anyone help me, please?! Apple Customer Support takes 48 hours to respond by email and costs $30 to get phone support one time. (Ridiculous!)

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 8:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Technology

• I've tried that app. I don't really care for it. I make my ringtones through itunes. Here is a guide to follow: http://osxdaily.com/2010/09/04/make-free-iphone-ringtones-in-itunes-10/

let me know if you need further assistance
    gangstamami66

Answer by gangstamami66 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011