Do you hate the area/town/state you live in?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 8:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Dont hate it but would love to be back in the city....Im a city girl living in a southern surburb
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I absolutely LOVE where I live! (Raleigh, NC)

Answer by missanc at 8:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have not lived in this town long enough to know if I hate it. But I do know I have nosy neighbors. Now my state, I hate it. I hope to move when my son turns 18.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No! I finally found my paradise!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• sam223, me too...as far as the city girl living in a southern suburb. We moved to Memphis from San Francisco...Big adjustment is an understatement and I'm not sure it will ever be a completed project. ;o)
    misses_nick

Comment by misses_nick (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes. It's a lot smaller than the city I'm from but I thought that would be a plus. I thought we'd spend less money on gas and groceries, all that. The opposite has been true and to top it eoff, all the city council members own businesses so they are constantly making decisions that benefit themselves and no one else.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Love the town I live in especially my part of it. Can't stand the state I live in. I will probably move when my son goes to college.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Hate, no. I'm not fond of living in town, but it's not specifically this town - I'd dislike any town at this moment. I like the area - we're looking to move about 5 miles outside of town. And of course I like the state enough.
    Anonymous

• i live in my state for years and i hate it so much there hardly no jobs drugs are real bad andthe school system really suck and hardly any where to go to because everything shut down or people going out of business or crime has took over
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2011