I have a question for all of you please help me get answers

I am engaged to marry a man in the military..he is out of the states on a tour of duty.
i was told i had to pay $500.00 for an application to submit an application to be married, he is in the airforce or army..i dont know if he is being honest and i need it verified either way. i was also told that he would have to pay $800.00 to apply to rotate duty tours, as in overseas and then home/local/watch/duty service..
I want to know if this is true and if it can be found out...could someone tell me both ways of both services and give me hard facts?

email me at elizabeth1225@live.com

he claims he is in the army working at an air force base in west africa..the delta..i smell bullshit..and yes  i am not truly engaged..i am playing him as he is playing me..i am trying to see what his game is then i will report his a** the website if he is lying his a** off..I am not trying to mislead you ladies..i respect you and what you do..believe me..i had to pose the question that way

i want to expose him cuz i think he is lying to other girls, i did not believe him from the start...im no fool

please write me back...I respectfully close my question..thank you for your immediate answer

Azeroth

Asked by Azeroth at 8:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Is this spam?
    Anonymous

• You are going to marry a man that is in either the army or the air force and you do not know which. Do you think that we would buy this?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• marriage licenses with active duty are the same as in your state. There is no fee for duty rotations. Duty is a requirement for the military member.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 8:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• never heard of it. you get married in the military the same why anyone else does. pay the county clerk for a license and get married. as for the other have didnt think you could rotate orders. but not familiar with airforce or army. we were in the navy which is a bit different.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• wow really?
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• How do you not know if he is army or air force? I think you need to get to know him better before you marry him
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Did you find him on-line? Doesn't sound like you should marry him just yet and if you met him on-line, he is after your money.... Run the other way fast, change you email, phone number etc... If by chance you know him well but have a memory problem with which branch he is in, a marriage license is 25.00 in my state..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• umm He's Married !!
    Mrsmom09

Answer by Mrsmom09 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't think the military will be marrying you. Unless you get married at an on post chapel. And, I don't think they would charge you $500 to apply for a license.
    If I'm reading the other part right, he's deployed at the moment. And can pay to have the deployment changed? And come back to the states? If this is what he's saying, then he's lying. If he's stationed overseas, say in Germany or Korea, then DoA has to cut his orders to come back. I don't think he can pay the government $800 to change his orders. I don't think he can buy anyone off that way. Orders are orders. That's it.
    Hell, he might not even be in the damn military. Don't send any money. And if I were you, I'd end communication. This is ridiculous.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You can play this game all you want but changes are it will not bring any harm to him nor will it stop others from becoming victims of his.. If you are smart, walk away and be more careful next time.. You can get mixed up with the wrong people quick over the Internet.. Hell, I could tell you I am 5'9' and 115 pounds, rich, single and looking for Mr. right.. None of which are true..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2011