Stretchmark creams that actually work?

I have horrible stretchmarks from 3 kids & I tried Celtrixa & it sux!! No results at all, I was very disappointed. TG it was a risk free trial!! If I don't find one soon, I'm just gunna get that laser surgery done, but I don't wanna have to pay for it if I don't have to cuz it's expensive...any ideas?

perty_kity

Asked by perty_kity at 8:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I used BioOil and it lightened mine to where I was comfortable wearing a bikini again.

Answer by missanc at 8:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• If there was a cream that actually worked, someone would be stinkin rich. Unfortunately most are just gimmicks, no better than plain lotion. I was whining to my doc about them when I got more my second pregnancy and he said if you want to get rid of them, a tummy tuck is basically the only option, and that's not even 100%.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I tried that Mederma stuff and it never worked for me. I am thinking about a tummy tuck after I finish having all the kids I want to have.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Bio Oil and Mederma are supposed to work. But, why get rid of them? I see mine as a rite of passage into womanhood. I'm proud of my stretch marks.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• @Tam-I want to just feel comfortable wearing a bikini again, I don't care bout the other ones on my body, just my tummy. I also have the loose skin on my tummy, but it's slowly going away from doing my ab workouts, so if I get rid of the stretchmarks, I'll be able to wear the bikini I've been dying to wear for 6 yrs now without every1 staring at my like why the hell is she wearing that?
    perty_kity

Comment by perty_kity (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I think I'm gonna try that combination that was on Oprah & Dr. Oz with Hydroxatone & Procellix Stretch Mark cream to see how that works. I guess it's a risk free trial, you only have to pay $1.99 shipping for each. So I'll let you know how they work together!
    perty_kity

Comment by perty_kity (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011