Anyone loose hair during pregnancy?

So I know that its common to loose your hair after giving birth and that during pregnancy your hair is supposed to be at it's healthiest....but if I remember correctly I do believe last time I had a bit of this. Today in the shower I pulled out at least 20 strands and I don't normally have that many come out....

Did anyone else loose hair during pregnancy? I am still 3 days till aunt flo comes and I'm waiting till I miss it to test (already tested yesterday with a Neg)...but I was curious

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 8:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i lost so much hair i was suprised i didnt go bald...its because of hormones...u will also continue to loose hair a few months after birth
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 9:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My hair got really thin during the first trimester but eventually made up for it and got super thick, And then fell out again after my dd was born.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 8:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I lost alot of hair. Id take a shower and id just have hand fulls come out! It freaked me out too. I was like im 20 and already losing my hair! lol
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• well ive got thick hair and could stand to loose some lol- but I am really curious as this wait to test is KILLING me
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Oh yes girl with my first i lost tons of hair haha it wasnt funny then but now that i think about it i laugh my freaking ass off lol but that didnt start happening till the 7 or 8 month mark i am pregnant with baby # 2 and i hope it doesnt happen again .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2011