Whats something good that happen today?

Hey Ladies, feeling pretty crappy tonight, somebody share some good news or a funny story from today..

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• went to autism workshop
    and my mother able to watch my three yr old for 3 hours
    came home, she clung to me for hour, but when i was gone=no tantrums!!!
    and i learned more (always more to learn with autism)
    made more contacts too

if your child is healthy, close eyes, be grateful for that moment
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I slept til noon!!! YIPPIE ZIPPIE
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• took my 5 yr old daughter to a really fun tea party birthday! Fun times and so cute who knew you can bake cup cakes IN tea cups!>?!?! and they were soooo cute and girly!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• My son had a soccer game this morning. Watching 3-5 year olds run around playing soccer has got to be one of the funniest things ever. My son's team won and he scored one of the goals!

I am sorry you are having such a crappy day. I hope tomorrow is better for you!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We had a little party with my mom for her birthday. We had a beautiful cheese fondue, then watched Despicable Me, and then to finish it up a rich, yummy chocolate fondue.

My boys had a great time and so did my parents. My dad is battling cancer and we do not know how much time he has, so every time we have a special time with him It is wonderful.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We had so much fun playing Wii. Just me and my son. Seeing his little face light up when he beats me...is priceless..
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• my dd was pretneding she was Queen Dee Dee (doodlebops) and her older sister was following her around fanning her and following orders. It was so cute. Then me and the kids snuggled up to watch winter wipeout (stupid funny show) and laughed out butts off. The kids were all trying to get onto my pillow because I designated it the pregnant mommy's spot, they all told me they were pregnant mommies, even my 6 yr old son! lol
    My day didn't start out great and had some sucky moments, I hope your day turned around too!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Went roller skating with my kids today for the first time and well, i fell really hard trying to keep one of my boys up. Thank God I had some spare pain killers sitting around from a tooth being pulled a tooth a few months ago....we had a great time!!!!!
    9tigger

Answer by 9tigger at 9:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Long story - I was offered a job yesterday (yay!) and asked if I could start already Monday. But the guy told me I'd be going into it head first with no training, knowing absolutely nothing! This morning the guy who is doing the job right now, who will be my sub, told DH I could ride along with him today, and that he'd ride along with me Monday, to show me the ropes - a very good thing! Probably boring for anyone else, but fantastic news for me! (The job is with the USPS, picking up mail from the processing center and delivering it to 3 post offices in the morning, then going in the afternoon to pick up the outoing and bringing it back to the center - a lot more involved than it sounds!). And DH also got a topper for his pickup today for me to use, for half the price we expected to pay for it! Woot!
    Anonymous

• @ Kmath, awesome....Kids always bring a smile to the face....Thanks, have no idea whats going on with me today...
    sam223

Comment by sam223 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2011