Anyone ever still think one of your x boyfriends, would you go back to them if you met up again : ) ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i still think bout my ex. but im not sure if id go back 2 him. i dnt think i would cuz i love my bf, but theres always that chance.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 12:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• No and No
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I do from time to time but that was because he used me to lose his virginity, then acted like everything was fine, then broke up with my online like three days later. He was a BASTARD. I think about it from time to time simply because I let myself become so vulnerable with him, and thought I could trust him. As far as getting back him him?- I would rather kick him swiftly in the balls...lol. He is a punk, that still works at the same movie store that he did 4 years ago and is still living with his parents. I TOTALLY love my Baby now! My hubby is the greatest man ever!..lol. He is a wonderful hubby and daddy and does everything to make life for our family wonderful. He means the world to me...I know they don't really say this about men, but he is GORGEOUS!!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I only have 2 ex's and only one was semi-serious. They cross my mind here and there but I'd probably only talk to the one if I happened to ever run into him again. I wouldn't stay in contact though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think of my exes from time to time- but I was never serious w/anyone other than my hubby.. I only think of them as fond memories of my "kid" years. No regrets, would never go back.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 10:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• They are my ex's for a reason
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i think of my ex from time to time and if ever came across him i would hope that we could say hi and be nice to each other (so things went down after we broke up..) but i dont think i would or could ever go back to him. plus i love my hubby and family.
    Anonymous

• I think of one from time to time, but I'd only meet up with him to kick his ass.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008