How do you deal...?

How in the world did you deal with the death of a person that was close to you? Someone close to me died nearly 6 months ago and I'm feeling the pain right now moreso than I did 6 months ago. How did you deal? This suuuuuckks and I just want that person to be back here in person again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• it's not easy it's very hard but you learn to deal with the fact that they are in a better place and looking over you... i'm sorry for your lose i hope you get through this.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Death is even harder if you dont have faith and believe in God, but even then we all greive and it takes alot of time 6 mos is not long enough it will take years and you will still think of that person often. Differant things you see will remind you, just hang in there if you believe, you will see that person again one day.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 4:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2011