Dying Birds, Fish, and crabs.....

Does anyone here think that with the birds and fish dying that its a sign that God is coming? I have never been very religous, but the more the world is going downward the more Ive been reading my bible....I guess Im just wondering what everyone thinks about this whole thing...I mean its happened even in Italy....You can't tell me it was still the fireworks....lol

mommy1322

Asked by mommy1322 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's been happening for many years, it's just being widely reported now because of the easy access of the internet. These mass dieoffs happen in nature. I would still read your bible and hold on to your faith, but I wouldn't waste a minute worrying about the dieoffs.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Nope. I just see it as the circle of life and changes in the environment. The same changes that have went on and happened on this earth for millions of years. Species come and go, weather comes and goes... I see it as normal, not a sign of anything.

The only reason why it seems the world is going in a downward spiral, is because even 50 years ago the world wasn't as populated and we didn't have the kind of news coverage we have now, or the technical abilities. With these things, we are MUCH more aware of our surroundings.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Just like we are dying, so is the earth. How and when remains to be seen. We've seen animals & coral & vegetation disappearing. We don't need to worry. If you trust the Lord, has He not said, "Cast all your care on me and I will care for you." We are His children. We just need to make sure we are trusting Him. He said not to be moved by what we see. When you see Him coming in the clouds, then you can be excited! Until then, keep your eyes on Him. Good idea about getting into the words of God through the Bible...

happy

WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 12:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Did you ask this question twice?? What was the point?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2011