Dying Birds, Fish, and crabs.....

Does anyone here think that with the birds and fish dying that its a sign that God is coming? I have never been very religous, but the more the world is going downward the more Ive been reading my bible....I guess Im just wondering what everyone thinks about this whole thing...I mean its happened even in Italy....You can't tell me it was still the fireworks....lol

mommy1322

Asked by mommy1322 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Nope. This is NOT something new. For some reason, the Media is writing and talking about it...but t is NOT a new phenomenon. There have been birds dying and fish dying, in huge numbers,for hundreds of years. Relax. It will be fine. But, if we wnt to blame anything. it would be bacteria and pollution in the water and the air and climate....that is my guess. Read about it and that should ease all your fears.
    But, no.....not a "sign".
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I found an article on that on the internet, & it gave some bible verses to read to relate to that. Here are the verses.
    Ezekiel 38:20
    Hosea 4
    Zephaniah 1:3
    Revelation 19:17
    Revelation 19:21
    Sounds like it could be bible related to me.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No, it happens frequently where I live. I don't know what the big deal is with it being publicized so much. It happens in nature. It's the unexpected cold weather
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• How often are we going to beat this horse? This stuff happens all the time, I have no idea why it's getting so much media attention now. I guess it's been a slow news week.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I do not think it has anything to do with the rapture. I do prefer to hear about the fish, birds, and crabs compared to the Prince and his engagement. Conspiracy theories are more fun to read than wedding plans that do not affect me in any way.

zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 10:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I think it's HAARP practicing their DNA targeted weapons........................why else would only certain species just kick the bucket in masses?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• What the heck is HAARP? LINK please.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Thanks. I will save those and read later.
    I did Google "HAARP" and I am a little bit amused. There are certain Conspiracy Theories I do believe...but this one,I don't know.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2011