Could I still be pregnant?

Hey Ladies!!
So I have been TTC for about a year now. Recently I have missed a period, which is 8 days late today. I have never missed a period, if I have I would get it the very next day or 2 days MAX. Anyways i've been having some symptoms such as: Achey cramps & tingly zaps in my stomach (these have started at about 3 days late). Minor backache when i sit a certain way or when I sometimes bend over while standing. Recently I have started to feel nauseous when I eat too much or dont eat. It was mild a couple days ago like, just in my stomach but today I feel it creeping up to my throat. & the latest symptom I have is headaches. They dont last long(30 seconds), and they are not like normal headaches, more like pressure in my head. So here is where it gets weird, I have taken 3 pregnancy tests. The 1st 2 days before my missed period, the 2nd the 3rd day of my missed period, & the 3rd test I just took this morning (8 days late). All tests came out negative? Could my HCG levels be too low to detect? or could this even be a false pregnancy? what do you guys think about this? its really confusing me. Im not getting stressed out, I know that will probly make it worst. I just need some advice please. THANKS so much!! *:) Giann.

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 10:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have learned you can't rely on PT's!!!!! Certainly I would go to the doctor, there test is accurate, and true results (I might add, MOST of the time lol) But more reliable than a hpt. My cousin got false results (said positive when she wasn't) and a few weeks ago my close friend got a positive as well, when she wasn't. Goodluck =)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• If you're trying to concieve I'd give your OBGYN a call and see if they can run a blood test if it confirms a pregnancy they may then want to monitor they HCG hormone to make sure it is not ectopic, however make sure every test you take is with your first mornings pee the hormone will be more concentrated then
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• You Doctor should be able to tell with an internal exam.. Id wait just a lil bit while. My doctor was able to confirm my pregnancy at 8 week just by doing and internal exam no blood test needed. Also for the other women.. Your friends had to have been pregnant or had a chemical pregnancy for a positive test to show.. it only detects the HCG hormone when its in the urine and your body only produces that when you are pregnant. Happened to me turns out I had cramping and it was a chemical pregnancy.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 10:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2011