If you had a sister and she was going away for two weeks on vacation and asked you to stay with her 5 kids

would you charge her and if so how much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Uh...heck yes lol I'd probably charge less than the going rate, whatever that is.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Yes!! 2 weeks is extreme. Hmm. 5 kids? At her house or yours? If it's at her house is she stocking the fridge for the next two weeks before she leaves? Do you have to do house chores while there during the week as well if you are going to her house? All this stuff will factor into a cost.
    Anonymous

• at my house and i have 4 of my own
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• heck noooo if you only knew the lil children of the corn that i got in my family i would say NO!!!!!!!! lol:)
    aida1212

Answer by aida1212 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• For my sister? i probably would just ask for money for their expenses. Food, entertainment etc. If she can afford it and wants to pay than its okay to accept.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• What about doing a trade so you can get some alone time with your hubby. You could even break your time up over several months if you can't get away often. My friends and I all have a lot of kids and we trade all the time. It's fabulous!!
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I would either trade time or ask that she pay expenses IE: extra groceries, entertainment etc. But then again Im very close to my sister and her kids are pretty good kids.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 10:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I would not charge. I woukd expect to stay there and for her to buy me food as well as the kids and pay for maybe gas or whatever the kids need and for what they do.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• just ask for their expenses while she is absent.she is ur sister I agree w/ hotrodlassie
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• There isn't enough money in the world to convince me to watch 5 kids for 2 weeks for anyone unless it was a true emergency.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2011