x-mas present for a 4 year old

i was wondering what i should get my friends 4 year old daughter for x-mas. I want to get her something that she will and enjoy and i have asked her mom and she says "oh she will play with anything". Anyone have any suggestions

gabriel229

Asked by gabriel229 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• they have this new play and learn pony that is really kewl..... u can get it a walmart or toys r us
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 1:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• one of those new crayola paint things - they use lights or something and are mess free

Books - dr. seuss or some "girlie" (ballerina, horse, etc. books) to interest her in reading

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Ohhhhhh I totaly agree with the Crayola light up paintbrush!!! I am getting this for my son. My sister got him the magic marker set with color book and uh hello, nothing on my carpets! Painting with lights and no mess, who could go wrong and the kids will love it! So will Mom!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 2:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My daughter is 3.5 and loves anything "arts and crafts" so she would love the Crayola item the others are talking about. Also...anything Barbie, My little pony, dress up clothes, baby dolls, books, dvd's, etc...

Target has a pop bead set. It is 500 pieces and little girls can snap together their own necklaces, braclets, anklets...I'm getting it for my daughter and I'm confident she will love it!! It's only $16.
    Anonymous

• My daughter has asked for many things. She is four and likes l
    littlest pet shop
    Dora saves the snow princess
    Baby dolls
    Disney princesses
    Yo gabba-gabba
    play-dough
    hannah montana
    Hope this helps some
    hhmm702

Answer by hhmm702 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm rockin out the Moon Sand this year... kids love that stuff, and it's inexpensive... which is a total plus, and you can find it just about everywhere now...
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 10:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008