What are some options for night time cloth diapering?

Recently my daughter is leaking through everything we put her in night time. We have been using fuzzibunz with the 2 inserts it came with every night, but she started to leak and last night we tried the softbums omni and she leaked. is there any options that arent SO bulky?

mommyofemeli

Asked by mommyofemeli at 10:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I never noticed super leaks at night. DD was pretty young when she started waking up dry and peeing first thing in the morning. I guess I was just lucky. Thirsties covers and prefolds held up fine. Check out the cloth diapering groups here. They should be helpful.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I'm so way past diapers, I'll just bump you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I use Smartipants cloth diapers during the day, but my DS is soaking by 3 if I don't put him in disposables at night. Two inserts isn't enough, you need aqua-zorb.

LadyQuin

Answer by LadyQuin at 11:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• We used to double up on refolds at night. We also potty trained once he turned 2, so it's no longer an issue. (unsolicited advice- the 3 day method is awesome!! If you want it, let me know!)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• *prefolds
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I always though cloth was a huge pain in the butt, no pun intended. My mo used all cloth of her 1st baby and all disposable on me because she said she would never touch a cloth diaper again. I've been changing diapers on my own kids for 6 years straight lol. As soon as I was done potty-training my 1st boom there was a newborn. Oh well. I've changed so many thousands of diapers now that it's like nothing to me. Sometimes I don't even smell the poop before changing lol. I think this is also because Pampers puts too much powder scent in there!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2011