LADIES WITH THE IUD!!!

HAS ANY BODY THAT GOT THE IUD HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS????

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 1:02 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Health

• None at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have the copper para guard and LOVE IT! No problems so far, and I've had it 4 1/2 years.

msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 9:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Had it right after my son was born. Took it out less than a year later. I was having pain and some bleeding. The last straw was when my husband said it poked him. I use nuvaring now.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have my second IUD right now. For both of them- I had spotting on and off for several months- but nothing major. Less than a normal period.
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I had very little bleeding when I got mine and I was a little bloated the first couple days but that was it. I actually feel better now than I have in a while. Just make sure you do your homework on this, every woman is different and what might work for one might not work so well for another. Good luck.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• iv had mine since july! ever since i got iv been sick.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 3:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I HATE THE MIRENA!!!!!! just got it out today...my hair fell out felt like i was in labor for a month i gained 10 pounds in 3 weeks! break outs.. forgetting EVERYTHING bleeding everydays! pains down into my legs!! couldnt crap ever! tmi lol! its not for everyone but try it u may love it! just not me or anyone in my family..your 17 like me and planned parent does it free some say u need a medical reason.. and if you have heavy periods that counts mine just did it no matter what!

ps: my bf could feel the wire strings and i got them cut VERY short!
    macklyn

Answer by macklyn at 4:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2008