Do you accept all the friend invites sent to you?

I don't accept all of them. I think about 60% of the friend invites I get are accepted.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 11:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I have only accepted one.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 11:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't. It's not because I'm mean. I just prefer to know more about people and have a better sense of our similarities. I'm also cautious about safety.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I only accept the ones from people I recognize and have talked to before, either in groups or here.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No. I have a few crazy stalkers who have tried to friend me with fake profiles. So it's hard for me to friend a stranger.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I accept them all, what's funny is none of them leave messages or anything and they invited me, lol But what the hell, I have nothing to hide, my profile is public info. And friends are good :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Nope. I've sent out 2, and have not accepted the 3 sent to me. Yep, been here a while and that's what I"ve gotten. Oh well, I'm not here to make friends, I have all I need!
    Anonymous

• Nope - like Mrs. BAT, only the ones I know
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• No, I don't. I have a stalker ex who follows me on the internet. So, far I have been lucky and he hasn't found me on CM. For, this reason, among others, I am very cautious of the invites I accept. I don't like blind invites. If it's not a person from one of my few groups or someone I know from Q&A, then I don't accept. I also hate the invites that use the generic "looks like we have something in common" line. C'mon, be a little more personal and let me know how you found me and what we really have in common. Are we in a common group? Do we share a common intrest from Q&A? Gimme a clue! LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i would love to accept invite but i have no car so go so i always decline cause i wont be able to go
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do, as long as I can tell that it's not spam.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2011