think i am feeding my husband way too much salt...... adult content

HELP!? So lately i have noticed that my husbands baby batter has been so salty that i am getting dehydrated from it. How can i cut down the salt in his diet to help the both of us! Thanks in advance for all the advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Health

• ROFLMAO!!!!! try to give him more sweets
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• fresh fruit is supposed to make the taste better ;o)
    Anonymous

• Ahh, dude..that name makes my stomach turn. lol. Try getting him to drink Gatorade and more juice - like, a few times a day. You might just notice a difference. My Husband's Man Juice has always tasted good to me, and He drinks a lot of Gatorade. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Anonymous

• baby batter - ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!! fresh fruits always work, anything that taste good and is sweet. and also, dont use salt in ur cooking, unless absolutely needed. most all foods are naturally salty =)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Use less salt when you cook (you can add salt when you're eating if it's bland), cook with things that are low sodium (for example, when using canned goods or broths, look for ones labeled "low sodium"), and avoid things that are just plain high in sodium (a lot of already-prepared foods are very high in sodium! anything you can just pop in the oven or microwave and it's done)
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 12:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I've never heard it referred to as baby batter...LMAO!!!!!! I have been with my DH for 12 years and I've never tasted his! Never will either!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• sorry..but thats kind of gross, lmao
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• yum...
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Just have him drink a lot of apple juice. then it will be sweet and not salty :) lol
    sara_3388

Answer by sara_3388 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2011