Not sure exactly when i can test?

I have been having the symptoms of pregnancy for a lil over 2 weeks now but haven't tested. I am suppose to start on sunday but my cycle has been totally off for over 6 months. I usually don't start til like wednesday. Should I go ahead and test tomorrow or wait til wednesday?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait until wednesday. I know the anxious feeling of wanting to TEST, TEST, TEST haha but just wait. it'll be a more positive result if your really are. Good Luck *:)
    Milani_Hunni

Answer by Milani_Hunni at 11:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• When i conceived with my daughter, I had struggled with TTC for 8 years. Once I got my periods in line and was ovulating every month it was alot easier. I got a positive pregnancy test on 10 days past Ovulation. I was not even due to start my period for a few more days. I believe that everyone is different. If you feel like you are having the symptoms and you can afford to buys tons of test, I say Test. Good Luck.
    Avandervelde

Answer by Avandervelde at 12:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I would wait to test til wednesday it willl probably be more accurate i got a positive at 12 days past ovulation it was a faint pink line but it was still there and i used first response i already got 4 positives back and line gradually got darker :-) Good Luck and baby dust to if your TTC
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• ept is 5 days early at home testing! I know it has nothing to do with your question but you had mentioned your period being bounced around if your having trouble getting pregnant and periods are iregular talk to your doc about poly ovary cystic syndrome.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:30 AM on Jan. 9, 2011