My husband will be home soon and we want to go on a vacation just the two of us, any ideas?

affrog

Asked by affrog at 11:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2011 in Travel

• What's your budget? Where do you live? What do you like to do?
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• come to canada we love to have you
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I vote disney world! It's the best. There is a wide variety of things to do and is so much fun with out kids. Message me if you want any advice as I have been several times and could help you in planning if you would like. You might also check out the group for Disney moms. It's good and there is a wealth of knowledge there.
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 12:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• What's your budget? I've found a lot of things while using Google to plan trips that we'll never be able to take. It also depends on how far you want to travel and how you want to get there.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Maui, Hawaii
    Westin La Paloma in Tucson, AZ
    Carmel, CANew Orleans, LA
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Military?? Lots of DISCOUNTS!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• To Everyone,

Thank you. Not sure on the budget. Just wanted to get some ideas. We were gonna go do something before he left but while at CST his date got moved up three weeks so after he got back we only had a week before he left so there was no time to do anything. I am not picky, I would not care if we just went to a hotel for the weekend here in the DFW area. LOL I just want to spend sometime with him. We have never been on a vaction by ourself (long stoy) so I really don't care where we go.
    affrog

Comment by affrog (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Here are some suggestions:

1. Secrets Resort & Spa ( all adults, all-inclusive resort -Highly recommended!!...we stayed 3 days and had a fantastic time)
    2. Cruises ( husband & I just came back from MSC cruises -- very romantic, classy with a great value)--You are lucky to have 16 ports so you don't have the stress or cost of airfare.
    2. Any Westin hotel -- I can't say enough about their heavenly beds! So awesome!

Good Luck in your search and have fun!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2011