how often do u bathe your kid/ kids?

i bathe my 3 y/o daughter every other night except if i know shes been sweating and getting all dirty all day. but other than that, every other night. what about yall?

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 12:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Your supposed to bathe them?? Ohhh!!!slapping forehead

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i have a 3yo ds and its the same for him. he gets it every other night except if hes been playing hard all day.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• haha ^^^^ My DD is 2 and We do every other night but is she is dirty or at Jellybean Jungle (like Chuckie Cheese) then she gets a bath after she leaves lol I'm a germ freak!
    NicholeMWalls

Answer by NicholeMWalls at 12:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My 4 and 2 yr old every night but my 10 month old about every other day.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Usually every night. He doesn't NEED it every night but it's part of the bedtime routine, plus I just love when he's fresh and clean and in fuzzy jammies lol. Sometimes if we're lazy on the weekends (like tonight) we'll skip a day and he just gets wiped up and teeth brushed.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Every night, with actual washing every other night. He enjoys his bath time, it's part of our routine, and it's a way I can check for anything unusual, like a patch of eczema or a bug bite that needs attention.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My DD gets one every other day unless she has been sweating. When she starts school then she will start to get one every night
    CadincesMom

Answer by CadincesMom at 12:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I bathe my 2.5 year old 6 times per week...since she poops almost everyday. If there is a day that she doesn't poop, and she's not too filthy, I'll just give her a quick wash-up before bed.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• every night, but there are the occasions when you get home late and you go from car to bed, or your just having fun and stay up late and skip it, but usually when they skip it they jump in the shower with me in the morning, it all depends, but there are nights when i bathe and wash but dont wash hair, like on cold winter nights and i know they werent all sweaty. i think you know your child better than anyone and as long as you are happy with what you are doing and feel like its the right thing then keep doing what you are doing. also my son likes to take baths so he asks constantly its a chore to get him to wait until later, so i guess it depends on your child too
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 2:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My 4 yr old gets a in the tub every night but its to play everyother night and wash the other nights. Its part of the rutine and he loves it.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 5:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2011