Can you tell me what the attraction of a bad boy is? Really I don't know...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think most women honestly believe that they will be the one to turn him around. All I have to say about that is HA! :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I think it's the fantasy and admiration of having a carefree life, not having to respond to anything or anyone, and doing whatever you want despite what others think or say.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Its the testotserone and the fact they answer to no one. Saving them hell no but....... LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It's sexy, it's a phase..hopefully we come out still alive and then move on to a nice cookie cutter house with a husband children and a dog :))
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Maybe we should ask Madonna....wasn't Sean Penn labeled a bad boy? I bet ya SHE had worn the pants in that marriage!

I too think its the mystique they seem to have about them being Mr. Badass, the kind of guy you literally don't want to bring home to meet the parents. Being with them perhaps knowing people are a tad bit afraid and he acts like he'd protect you...and "F" everyone else and what others think......kinda gives you a little bit of that apprehension and you start to think the same way cause you're with him.

It's a phase like MKSr's says........once life really hits them they see how lame they actually were and not as much of a bad boy tough guy afterall.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I don't know if some can really explain it...I know I can't...

They swoop in and sweep you off your feet...and even if warning bells go off...you just can't help yourself...there is a feeling...and that is the part that your really can't put into words....excitement??? maybe...yes, some...danger??? Yes, again...maybe some....knowing that someone somewhere will be the one to tame him...and one sometimes hope that they are going to be that one...

Bad boys come in different packages too...they don't all look like a rebel....long hair...whatever...and yet I have found myself falling for more than one of them....but, once I wake up....I can also walk away pretty easy....A been there done that...tired of that thing...

I had to go outside my box of "Bad Boys" to find the man I married...so happy to be done with them...so thankful for the man I have now...
    kiwi91663

Answer by kiwi91663 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2011