Is smoking weed bad for a pregnant women?

I know a few girls who smoked weed when they were pregnant and their babies came out fine.. But I can see that their babies are a little spacey down the line. I would never smoke while pregnant but what do you think about this?... Honesty is appreciated!! *:)

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 12:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• I cannot imagine that it's good. Considering smoking, PERIOD is bad for you, reduces the oxygen in your blood, etc. Why in the world would one consider exposing their developing child to something like that? But then again-- I was extremely paranoid while pregnant and avoided anything that I thought would harm my baby.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It's definitely not good for them. There isn't a lot of reserch on the effects on smoking weed during pregnancy but if it isn't good for you when you're not pregnant I imagine it's that much worse than you are. I wouldn't expose my unborn child to illegal substances.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If someone is as idiotic to smoke weed or do any drugs during pregnancy, they deserve having CPS intervene. That's all I am going to say.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It is really unhealthy for babies....please read about it or ask a doctor.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2011