Has ANYONE used PRE-SEED to get Pregnant?!?

I am VERY curious to see if this has worked! Me and my husband have been trying for BABY #1, seems like we have been trying forever now! But I have heard some good things and some bad! I just wanted some advice! I guess I can always try it and see what happens! i just feel like i have gave uo ALL hope on EVER being a mommy! And I also feel bad when my husband is telling me he wants to know what it feels like to be a daddy... and i feel that i cant give him what he wants! IT KILLS ME!!! Does anyone have ANY advice on what to do?!?!?
Thanks!

MrsMerritt

Asked by MrsMerritt at 1:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• how long? if you don't have plentiful cervical mucus that could work for y ou ...if you do then maybe you should try something else...i tried it just to try it.....it wasn't bad but didn't work forme either.....
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think it can be useful if dryness is a problem for you, but if that's not your problem I don't think it will really "help" you get pregnant. I did use it when using fertility drugs because dryness was a big problem. I did get pregnant, but I think the PreSeed just made the process more comfortable for me. If you've been trying for more than a year you might want to get a check up and talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I did use it one the cycle I got pregnant on...but I was also on Clomid so who knows if it actually helped or not.
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 12:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I used it when we were trying with my son. Additionally we used it again when trying again and I am now 29 weeks pregnant.
    All of the other lubricants on the market hurt sperm--preseed is the only one that helps sperm.
    Additionally- I used robitussin (with only gunifinessen - that may not be the correct spelling) that helps thin your own mucus- you drink the recommended dose about an hour before you "try"

Also- have sex every other day beginning on day 7 after your period-- this really does work too.
    newmamanew2town

Answer by newmamanew2town at 1:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I got pg with my Son the first time I used it,Im about to order again for #2.
    delanae

Answer by delanae at 3:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2008