Jonesin

OMG! Im six months pregnant and horny as hell!!! but its like me and my husband have switched places, now hes the one with the 'head ache' or ' im to tired' or 'maybe tomorrow night" im freakin out here! my bellys not that big and i know its got to seem a little weird but omg!!! i dont know what to do! i cant think straight - he used to be the one waking me up in the middle of the night 'oh hey baby i need you' or comming home in the middle of the afternoon and saying 'ok i got a baby sitter for a few hours lets go for it" - no im begging him every night and weve only shabanged once this month!!! i feel like my head is going to rocket off of my body! can anyone help me????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• You can't force him. So, you may need to take care of business yourself. No shame in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• A lot of men are afraid of having sex once the pregnancy has gotten more real for them.. not sure if that's the deal with your guy or not. Talk about it and just so you know, it's normal for you to feel that way, once you're already pregnant it gives you time to enjoy sex more, not to mention those raging hormones.... enjoy it, all pregnancies aren't the same (I thought I was going to kill my husband with one of mine and the others I wasn't interested at all).
    If he can't work himself up in the mood, do as above replier said and do it yourself if you're comfortable with that.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have noticed that #1. Men want you if you don't want them. Act like you don't want it and he will come to you more. #2 Some men just get freaked out about having sex with a pregnant woman. It could be because of the baby or it could be some men don't find pregnancy that appealing. With that said I am living proof that when I am the one wanting it and asking for it he could care less. When I act uninterested he wants ME.
    Anonymous

• poster - thanks its funny after i posted that i was like 'fine ill do it my self!" then that jack ass comes home and... well im sure you can guess, it was pretty good like double time but im thinking i still am going to have to sit hm down and talk straight about it thx guys
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2008